𝗕𝗨𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗧 & 𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚 - 𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗨𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗦
Updated: Jun 28
New Portable Insulated Ice Wells are 𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗹 additions to any self-serve line; perfect for Indoor and outdoor events, buffets, hotels, restaurants, and cafeterias. Also works well as a stand-alone beverage or individually packed goods cooler; keeping your food, drinks, or desserts chilled and ready to serve.
Our wells are constructed of fabricated aluminium—sealed, double-walled with 1” thick insulation material to promote up to 3 hours of cold display while reducing the appearance of
condensation. Non-slip feet affixed to the underside of the unit keep it in place on your serving line. The drain hole allows for easy emptying and clean up.
Our wells are constructed to fill and chill. Start with ice, then build to fit your needs. These short-term cold serving solutions will bring the cool to any indoor or outdoor buffet or catering event.
* Available in Single and Double Wells (with or without Lid) in Brushed (BRA) finish and Translucent Clear (TCL), Black (TBK) and Copper (TCP) coatings
* Custom options are also available. To ensure a proper fit, provide dimensions and requirements to your TableCraft sales rep
𝗔𝗱𝗱-𝗶𝗻 𝗦𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗦𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 ™ 𝗗𝗿𝗼𝗽-𝗶𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲(𝘀).
• For Cold Serving Only, Keeps food chilled up to 3 hours*
• Add ice to the well. If using drop-in templates, fill ice up to the bottom of the template. Well will accommodate (1) drop-in template for single and up to (2) drop-in templates for double well
• If using Simple Solutions Cast Aluminum serving vessels, pre-chill the bowls in the freezer for 8 hours before use to minimize temperature changes
• Hand wash well with dish soap and warm water